Cancellation Policy &
- Effective Monday, August 2, 2021, the City of Kansas City, MO has implemented a mask mandate. Face masks will be required during the Summit for all attendees, regardless of vaccination status.
- Attendees may cancel, less the $65.00 cancellation fee through Sunday, August 1, 2021. Requests may be made in writing to [email protected]. Any cancellation requests after Sunday, August 1, 2021, will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Face masks, sanitizers and wipes will be available at the Event Registration Desk and throughout the property
- The Westin is following all Marriott Protocols and the “Commitment to Clean”
- We will also have the Meeting Rooms and surfaces sanitized via an Electrostatic Spray at Lunch and overnight – the process of applying the hospital-grade disinfectants takes 15 minutes and the the rooms are to be empty until completed
- Housekeeping will not enter sleeping rooms until night 3, unless otherwise requested by an attendee.