Become an Exhibitor
Apply now to be considered to exhibit your startup company during the 2021 Veterinary Innovation Summit and the NAVC Media eCommerce Summit. There are limited spaces available. If you are selected, then you will be able to showcase your startup during VIS in a prime, heavily trafficked area. You will be asked to be present for the entire weekend, starting on Friday at 9:00 AM right through to Sunday close at 12:30 PM.
Cost for exhibitor space is $600 for the weekend and includes full conference registration for 1 person.
We are revamping the Startup Exhibitor Program in 2021 to include more programming specifically for our selected exhibitors. In addition to booth displays on Saturday and Sunday, this year’s exhibitors will have the opportunity to:
- Provide preliminary pitches in front of a separate judging panel on Friday, August 27. The three finalists will be chosen from these preliminary pitches and will present to Summit attendees on Saturday, August 28.
- Arrange private meetings with a range of potential investors.
- Schedule private coaching sessions with mentors from a variety of backgrounds and expertise, including IP attorneys, marketing professionals, business advisers, pitch coaches and more!
VIS is proud to give early-stage startups a platform to educate others about their products, services and ideas, we welcome interest from veterinary startup companies of all stages. General guidelines for participation in the Startup Exhibitor Program include:
- Been in existence for less than 3 years
- A product or service that is currently in the market
- Less than $500,000 in annual revenue
- Less than $5 million in received funding
Saturday Morning Pitch Competition
We’ll be selecting 3 startups from the preliminary pitch round on Friday morning that will have a unique opportunity to pitch their products/services to a panel of judges comprised of leaders in the veterinary industry, as well as the entire VIS and NAVC Media eCommerce Summit audience as part of the core program. The selected companies will be competing to win cash prizes totaling at least $10,000.
Selection criteria for the Pitch Competition will be based on the:
- Scalability of the solution
- Impact on the veterinary profession
- Ease of implementation and use
- Uniqueness of the offering
- Quality of the preliminary pitch
Preference will be given to companies that have not pitched at VIS previously.
The application deadline is Tuesday, July 6, 2021. You will be notified of your selection status by Monday, July 19, 2021.